Hey there.
Today is Friday- and I'm not at work! Min and I are jumping on Mr Rex. (regional express) Plane tonight to see our friends who arrived in Melbourne from Akld. last night.
It is sure to be a fun weekend. Food and Drink to be the backbone I'm sure.
I'll be looking at flight options to Belize in January, and Min will be paying for hers which leaves in December.
I've been playing some Gomez songs on the guitar which has kept me both entertained and frustrated. More frustrating I'm sure for anyone else who happens to be in the house at the same time!
Nearly finished my book. Stargazing by Peter Hill. An interesting auto biography about an artist who spent time working on Scottish Lighthouses as a young man. I reckon I could have done a bit of that in a previous life!
Hope you are happy and giggling about silly things!
Friday, October 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment