Thursday, April 13, 2006

South Island trip

Hi guys,

We've been back for four days now. It is amazing how much stuff needs organising- or seems to be found to do when I should be looking for work.
I am not feeling very well today. I had a sore throat yesterday and today it has turned into fluey mixture of runny nose, sore throat floating head and heavy chest. We are lucky enough to have tickets to see the Rolling Stones tonight- so I'm putting my brave face on, I'm sure it'll be fun!

I want to put some pictures up from our trip to Christchurch and Central Otago. There are lots because I got carried away, but I'll put some of my favourites up.
It was such a good trip. St Bathans was fantastic. Thanks again Michelle and Ryan! Min got to see Wanaka, Queenstown, CROMWELL and Naseby for the fisrt time. Well, apparently she crawled around on the Queenstown golf course when she was 6 months old, but she doesn't remember it.
The weather was good, and the highlight would have to have been the antipasto platter in front of the hugest open fire I've ever seen at Danseys Pass Coach Inn.

Take care..


No comments: