Sunday, October 07, 2007

Building Pictures

Hello Friends.

I hope you are all happy.. well, sure, the All Blacks aren't exactly a very motivating bunch right now, but we can be grateful for our health and the wonderful people that surround us right?!

I feel good anyway. I managed to get through the Melbourne Half Marathon this morning. It was a beautiful day, top of only 17 but sunny and calm, with a gentle southwesterly. I was worried that my knees might play up as they have hindered in my training- but they were fine during the race and I unofficially ran the exact same time as my last HM about 4 years ago- 1hr33mins.

I finally have gotten around to uploading some pictures... here are the two jobs I've been working on. Firstly the inner city extension in Parkville near the Melbourne Zoo in the ex-Commonwealth Games village.



And more recently the new house Henry and I have been building in Mt Martha.





Lots of love to you all
xoxoxo
joff

No comments: