Monday, May 01, 2006

May brings a gift

Hi friend,

Thanks for checking out our blog. And today I can tell you that I am now employed! At last, something for me to dive into.
The title is a Sales Executive (in their words not mine) for Marcus Evans. www.marcusevans.com
A company which specialises in developing and producing Summits, Conferences and Corporate Training aimed at the world's elite corporates. It is a fairly new office here in Melbourne- and one that will offer great opportunity for advancement. Being located in 41 countries globally, there is real chance to work offshore once reaching Sales Manager level.

I start my training on the 3rd.

hooray hooray the month of May!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congratulations - most excellent. No more laying about in the sun then - crack of dawn starts and packed lunches here you come! Looking forward to the first 'event' news...