Friday, October 06, 2006

Filling in the gaps


OK so that seemed to work well. Now i need to remember what we have been doing! Thought i would pop this photo up, its a photo of Alber Park Lake, just around the corner from where we live. With joff working morning or afternoon shifts, and me starting in Emergency on Monday, we both have funny hours off which has been great because we have managed to take advantage of the great weather (it was 30 on wednesday!) and get out there for a walk.

I love living by the lake, it is so peaceful (except when the road around it becomes the track for the Formula 1 Grand Prix)

In other activities, I had Wednesday off entirely so Meegs and I visited the Picasso Exhibition that has been in Melbourne for ages and finishes up this weekend. I really liked it, but then i have liked most of his stuff that i have seen before in Barcelona and NYC. I likes seeing the multiple images, all variations of each other that he created in the lead up to the main work.

No comments: