Saturday, January 13, 2007

I'm back!

HI!

I know I know , It's been ages.

Well, I really really enjoyed our trip home over the new year. Okahu Bay was fantastic, and the wedding...and seeing lots of my good friends.
I did take a few photos that I want to put up on the blog. However I think I left the cable in NZ so I'll have to look for it when I go back in a few weeks time.

I'll be over for four days from Feb 5th to be at Kath and Brendon's wedding. Again, this will be an awesome time and I'm really looking forward to it.

Min has been to the dentist this morning. She had a few more fillings so she can't really smile because of the anaesthetic, poor girl! We are over at her parent's place to visit Nan because Judy, Garry and Kate are on holiday in Thailand.
I've been looking into a certificate 2 in carpentry which takes about 6 months to complete. This will help me in starting an apprenticeship. I don't know when the next available start date is, but I'll find out as soon as I can call during business hours.

I am quite excited to use Skype at our flat now. So if anyone out there wants to search us our user name is joffandmin. Skype is like a phone through the computer, and it's free..so a good way to be in touch. It was great to talk to Katya in Fernie yesterday...how random..!

Min and I have been down to the park throwing the frisbee around. I start a new season of ultimate next week. I really look forward to the games, and am finally meeting a new bunch of male friends. It does seem that I am stuck with medical professionals though..one's a doctor, another is an osteopath another is a podiatrist....what is with all these medics?!

Ok, better go. Hope you are all well.

love joff

No comments: