Saturday, February 10, 2007

Ditto

Well, this was never supposed to be a monthly update blog...but it seems to have turned out that way of late. I guess one of the reasons for it is that our current internet connection limits us on uploads and downloads...and blogging uses quite a bit of both. I intend upping our contract when Min gets home in the next hour or two. I have just been back in Auckland for another express visit. Kurphy's wedding (nee Keast) was a very happy occasion and I'm glad I was able to be there for it. The celebrant made the ceremony quite light hearted which was nice, and the reception was at the Zoo which was great. I got to see my good friends Cam, Chris, Tom M, Hamish and some of the girls too. Now I'm back I'm on a mission to get some labouring work and to get away from the Deli! I've just had a big shift (Sat) and feeling quite over dealing with the same old meaningless stuff....like how strong the coffees should be or what exactly the point of an Extra Hot Skinny Decaf Weak Latte without much foam is!!! PISS OFF AND GO TO STARBUCKS!!! There are wierdos out there man! I'll tell you one thing though- I doubt that lunch would be provided to a builder's labourer...and even if it is I don't think I'd ever be fed as well as I have been at the Deli. Finally should be getting out to work on the Gondolas early next week. Valentine's Day on Wednesday everyone!! Have got the camera cable and Min has uploaded them to the laptop so I am proud to publish a select few till we up our contract....


Beautiful breakfast at Katherine Bay, Gt. Barrier

A very happy girl with the product of a brand new bbq- 'you don't get fresher than this' Tuna Steaks!

Min and Mum approaching Gt. Barrier's Summit- Mt Hobson

No comments: