Hi guys,
Hope you are all well? What's happening in your lives?
I came across a motorbike accident last night after dropping Min at her parent's place. It was quite gruesome with the thirty something yearold groaning and bleeding from his mouth and nose. I couldn't do much for him, but there were a few people there helping out with keeping him in a recovery position until the paramedics arrived. He had a weak pulse and was having difficulty breathing..which was getting worse as the ambulance arrived.
Unfortunately I learned through Min's friend who was working in the Emergency Dept. that he had severe internal bleeding and didn't survive.
That's the first time I've been in a situation like that. It leaves you feeling a little ghost like.
In other news..
It was good to chat to Ryan, Michelle, Suzanne and Anton on Skype just a moment ago. They had a video so I could see them all getting ready for dinner. I got to see Scout too, who was very confused to hear her voice come out of the computer!
Min is in Canberra tonight to see her cousin act in The Buddy Holly Show. She couldn't get the weekend off work to come with her family as I am.
Got a couple of gondola trips tomorrow night then off to pick Min up from the airport.
Good luck mum with installing Skype. Hope it goes well!?!!?
Take care everyone- especially on the roads.
love joff
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment