Wednesday, August 22, 2007

tired!

Hi guys,

Just a quick one to fill you in.
Melinda is in her second week at Sale hospital. She is doing a 10 week rotation in the Emergency dept.
I have started working for a small building company that has taken on quite a few jobs. I'll be kept busy and the carpenters are good guys so I'm enjoying it. I have been getting up early though (5.50 tomorrow!) so I find myself quite tired in the evenings.

Yesterday we 'set out' the site for a new home. Which basically means using string lines to mark out where the house will sit on the block and where all the foundations will be. Tomorrow a digger comes to excavate certain areas and we prepare for the concrete and stumps to arrive early on Friday. I'll take photos soon.

I'm off to tidy up the kitchen, have a shower and sleep. Catch you folks soon.

love joff

No comments: