Monday, November 19, 2007

more recent images


We've been building a veranda and decking around the rear of the house for the last week or so. I'll try and get some more pictures of that soon.
This is how the Parkville site is looking.. totally different with the windows in and the cladding on. The concrete you can see is being paved and the foreground will be one of those asian inspired 'gardens' with a bit of hardwood decking around it which extends up to the window sill.

Min and I went to Torquay/ Jan Juc for Beth and Drew's wedding ceremony on Saturday. It was a brilliant night with all the good friends about. Nikki Graham has been over for the last week and leaves on Saturday, so it has been nice to catch up with her too.

I am coming home to NZ for a couple of weeks from mid Jan now. It just sort of happened as Michelle has a week off to go sailing, so I had a bit of a rubber arm. Hopefully I can see some friends and family then too.

lots of love to you all
Joff and Min

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joff, the building site looks so clean and tidy - no piles of junk around. You must take after your mummy