Monday, November 26, 2007

doxycycline

Hi.

How are you?
I've been sick at home for the last three days. Not at work again today. I went to the doctor last friday and he said I had a Bronchial Infection. I guess it was a cold that got worse and I kept working. Then it went to my chest and now I'm congested and can't breathe quite right.
It's no good.

The antibiotics have helped with my throat, but I'm not sold that they are helping my chest...
I'll go to work tomorrow and see how I go.

Min worked long shifts on Friday and Sunday. Hopefully she'll get her afternoon off today for some much needed Min time.

We're having a lamb roast for dinner tonight which I'm looking forward to.

Garry and Kate are boarding their plane as I type to begin their adventure in Europe.
Flick is in France.
Josh is probably mid Atlantic.
Becs is in Cambridge.
Mike, Christy, Alex and Melina must be on Waiheke Island!
Others are at their desks at work...

I wonder what dad is doing today?

I hope you all get a good back scratch today.
lots of love
the sick one

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Movember !!!
NO,NO, NO please ,NO .
Time to move on,quickly.

Anonymous said...

And what does the Min think?

Anonymous said...

Yes, still on Waiheke, soooooo much to do, soooo little time! Not even time to do a blog entry.

The face fungus seems to be taking hold. Suggest medical help...

Mike

Anonymous said...

we'd love to see you jan - drop in any time, the bay is always open (though not so good in a strong SW even though it looks like it would be on the chart :))

finally updated my blog...

hope you get better soon, christy