Hi people. I have been wanting to sit down and put up a post for a couple of weeks now.. but we have both been so flat out, it is not healthy.
My sister Suze and her girlfriend Mary-Anne arrive in Melbourne tonight to stay until New Years. So that is the big news. Mum and Dad arrive on Friday for Christmas.
I have work drinks tonight on one of the boats owned by Venice on the Yarra. So we will go straight from there to the airport to meet suze as she comes out at about 1030.
www.mvmelburnian.com.au
Chirstmas shopping.. not really sure when that will be happening, but it is up there on my list with entertaining siblings and mowing the Egan's lawn.
Righto, better go organise myself a little more before I head out.
Has anyone had any christmas mince pies yet? I had a couple on Sunday..they were GREAT..yum.
bye
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Joff so glad you are alive - see you Friday
Love Mum
Post a Comment