Sunday, November 20, 2005


Hello Hello,

This is our last weekend in Mildura.
We had a great bike ride along the river yesterday. Saw two weddings underway in the beautiful afternoon sun. I am afraid to say that I am becoming quite attatched to the warmth up here!
I also went for a run yesterday morning and a swim this afternoon, so I feel a bit healthier than last week! Post exam drinks in Bendigo left me running around playing street soccer with a novelty Guinness ball all the way home at midnight. Not so good the next day...

I am working day shift this week, Monday - Thursday and then that is the end of Lindemans! I will never look at a cask of wine the same again! Thank goodness!

Min and I did a quick budget and have squeezed an extra week onto our itinerary. So we'll be away until March 17th now. Getting more excited about it too! Bring on the diving I say!

It was nice to talk to you Jo on the phone last night, and Christy and Mike your plans look fantastic! Good work.

Have a great day, wherever you are!

love jonathanandmelinda

1 comment:

Christy said...

hi guys

just thought i'd let you know for some reason i can't see your images - used to right at the beginning but haven't been able to for a while

christy