Well it is November already! It is hard to believe that we are approaching 2005's dozenth month. We went to a function last night wearing santa hats...ho ho ho, it's time to be jolly again.
We have 3 weeks left in Mildura. Min's first exam is in a couple of weeks, and then we shoot down to Bendigo for a night for her second exam. Friday the 25th will be her last exam and my last day at work before we pack our posessions and drive the 6hours to Melbourne.
I have paid a deposit on my trip to Belize- and I'll be spending Christmas and New Years in Auckland! Air NZ is flying me to LA and Qantas will be flying me home! I am really looking forward to more adventures- and taking more photos.
Spanish was great on Thursday. We are starting to feel a bit more confident with the basics, and now need to build on our vocab and grammar. The grammar gets more complicated the further you delve! I'll put tags up around the house in spanish today, just so we remember what bathroom is, and fridge, and chair..etc.
Saturday, November 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment