Funny story from last night.
Joff comes into the bedroom from the shower where he has been shaving and says "Min- have you seen this mole on my cheek?" He said he had never seen it before, i thought it had always been there.
Joff was adamant that it had appeared overnight, literally.
After some investigative work (namely looking through photos on the digital camera from the party and then back when we were in Central America) we have discovered that the mole in fact was present on Saturday and even before that in January.
Just to prove that joff doesn't look in the mirror all that much!!!
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The mole raises more questions:
The suprise discovery of the already existing mole suggests there may be more delights in store - What else has Joff yet to discover?
Perhaps he forgot about the mole? Is other critical memory lost? I suggest a few basic level questions cunningly slotted in to normal conversation...names, key birtdays, job, eye colour.
Yes you are right about that! I will get onto hime with those questions and report back!
min xxx have a good weekend
Hey, wait a minute here guys! NO GANGING UP!! I was genuinely concerned for my well being...
I have brown eyes, and Min's birthday is soon, on the 12th of October! So there!
xox
joff
Post a Comment