Hi guys,
Well it is a wet, dark, Friday evening- and I'm off to inspect a car I plan to buy. It's been over a month now that I've been looking for a car, and as my course nears it's end I have found a car online that I want. Last time this happened it was sold before I could get out to see it. This time I am determined to get there.
Melinda and I are going to Sydney with Gary, Judy and Kate tomorrow morning. We are seeing the Paris Ballet on Saturday night (I'll need to find out about the Bledisloe!!) and coming back on Sunday night. This is a great weekend's entertainment, but it has meant that tonight is the only night I can buy this car. The owner has already had one person look at it and has heard from others who want to see it over the weekend.
Min is working till 10 tonight so I've enlisted the help of friends to get across town. Wish me luck!
What else has happened recently...
Min and I went for a great bike ride last weekend. We rode along the waterfront to Sandringham and back. It took a couple of hours at a very leisurely pace. It's been something we've been meaning to do since we moved in about 7 months ago! I can't believe it's been seven months already!
We almost adopted an adult Collie cross dog the other night. Melbourne Uni Vets were doing a trial on 12 dogs and they were going to be put down if people didn't take them. It seems that an email was WIDELY circulated however, so the dogs were all taken. It makes us realise though that we really are keen to have a dog when we move out in November. Oh, and the car is a STATION WAGON! I know- sounds like the start of a family doesn't it!! hmmm.
The job I told you about has fallen through. BUT another has presented itself. I have two weeks off as of Monday and I'm expecting a call to discuss a work trial during my break for an apprenticeship to start on August 20 (all going to plan)!
GO TEAM NEW ZEALAND!
and
GO THE ALL BLACKS!
hoping you all laughed hard at one stage today!
joff
Friday, June 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment