Friday, July 21, 2006

Its actually sunny today

Hey, its sunny outside! and i am not at work for the afternoon- something weird is going on!

how are you? whats happening in your world?

i think we need to post some photos up so people can see us.

hmm, will do that soon.

whats news? life is good. had a bit of a quieter week which was necessary. Joff is going on a leadership training camp this weekend for doing further camps with children in the future. I am going to chill out and finish knitting my jumper that i am supposed to send via world vision to Mongolia by the end of the month!

learnt about "painful legs moving toe" syndrome yesterday. very funny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Min, do tell. What is "painful legs moving toe" syndrome??

Joff and Min said...

Painful leg moving toe syndrome occurs in people who believe it or not have painful legs and moving toes.

There is also a variant of this syndrome where people have "painless legs moving toes!"

Anonymous said...

I don't think I will wiggle my toes while I do anything now - lest I be diagnosed!