Sunday, July 09, 2006

Pirate

Hi there,

Well I have moved, packed and unpacked, put away, grocery shopped and cleaned up. Now I am sitting in our living room using someone else's internet connection because there seems to be a neighbour with a wireless connection that I can pick up in here!! I feel a bit guilty- but hey, what else am I going to do before Min gets home at midnight? Watch TV- that'd be a novelty!

It is strange not knowing where the supermarket is. All the streets are very foreign which is quite exciting! I am sure that I'll get the hang of it before long.

Min's flight back from Perth has been delayed half an hour, so her eta is 1155 tonight. I'll be a little tired in the morning- but so will most of the guys in the office because of the World Cup final which is at 5 in the morning.

I would love to hear from you if you are reading this. Just drop me a one liner- otherwise I don't know who's read what!

Ok I should go.
Take care of yourselves.
love Joff

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im reading ya blog. . .and i "borrow" my neighbours wireless connection to. My theory is if they are silly enough to leave it unsecured then they deserve for other people to utilise it!! As long as you aren't downloading music and movies etc then its all good
Great to hear what you have been up to!

Joff and Min said...

How cool! Thanks Carmen- I would never have known. Yeah, the internet feels a bit like stealing, but as long as there aren't downloads....

Christy said...

as the payer of a wireless connection we probably wouldn't be too impressed but doubt we wouuld notice either! still you'd have to be pretty determined to use ours, but will keep an eye out for suspicious joff like creatures lurking in the bushes!