Sunday, July 16, 2006

Update

We have enjoyed our first week in the new place.

It was a very hectic week with something on each night, so in actual fact i don't feel like i have really spent that much time in the house.

The highlight of my week was going to my friend Rachelle's Graduation from the Police Academy. It was great to see the parade. And the dinner on the Friday night was lots of fun with so much dancing to all the good old classics.

What else? I rode my bike for the first time home in the dark the other day. I enjoyed my first week on the stroke unit at The Alfred. Joff and I enjoyed the South Melbourne Market, a short walk from home, Saturday morning and stocked up for the week.

Last night we went to Crown Casino to the movies- Pirates of the Carribean 2 (or whatever its called) Was pretty good

Joff is off sailig today, not that there seems to be any wind around today. I have my training day for the Census collection.

Hope you are all having a good weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Min and Joff,

Thank you so much for a lovely weekend. Was awesome to catch up with you!
Sending lots of love.

xox
Sara