Hi
Min and I met in the city last night and went for dinner with Beth, Ruth and Charlie. Charlie rode his motorbike and I was a tincy wincy bit jealous. But not of his hour and a half drive down to Sorrento where he is working at the moment.
We had Chinese in China Town- there was duck, beef and black bean, crispy chicken with 'special sauce', flounder and combination chow min. I always feel guilty when there is food left on the table- all those starving children, but I couldn't manage to finish it.
Had a call from Josh the other day. He left last night from Honalulu as they attempt their second record breaking effort to Japan. Good luck mate!
Min rode her bike to work for the first time this morning. I hope she made it in one piece, she was a little nervous... but she went most of the way through Albert Park which is very scenic and pretty safe. All will be revealed tonight.
Ruth's over for dinner tonight. We have to have lots of visits now so people can see our new pad! Come one, come all!
lots of love
joff
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Watch out Joff, if you invite us we will come!
Mum and Dad
Post a Comment